Our Business Policy
1. ZOOBEETLE offers products for sale on the ZOOBEETLE site and its e-commerce business services are available exclusively to its end users, known hereafter as Consumers.
2. A “Consumer” is defined as any individual who enters into a purchase contract for purposes other than pursuing his or her own trade, business, or independent profession. If you are not a Consumer, please do not purchase products on ZOOBEETLE.FR & ZOOBEETLE.COM.
3. ZOOBEETLE reserves the right to refuse to process orders received from users who are not Consumers as well as any other order which does not comply with the business policies of ZOOBEETLE.
4. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, transfer
5. The General Terms and Conditions of Sale do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products provided by third links which may be contained on the ZOOBEETLE site. Before sending orders and purchasing products and services from those third parties, we recommend that you verify third party terms and conditions of the
Buy on ZOOBEETLE.com
1. To place an order for the purchase of one or more products on ZOOBEETLE.FR & ZOOBEETLE.COM, simply follow the instructions for filling out the electronic order form and then send it electronically to ZOOBEETLE.FR & ZOOBEETLE.COM.
2. The order form contains a summary of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, along with information concerning the characteristics of each product ordered and the corresponding unit price (including all applicable fees and taxes), the types of payment that you may use in order to purchase each product, the shipping terms for the purchased products, all relevant shipping and delivery fees, and the terms and conditions for the eventual return of purchased products.
3. The purchase contract is concluded upon electronic receipt of your order form by ZOOBEETLE.FR & ZOOBEETLE.COM.
4. Before submitting your order form for the purchase of products, you will be invited to carefully read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and to print a copy using the print option or to save a copy thereof for your personal use, should you so desire.
5. Your order form will be filed in our database for such a period of time as required to fully process and deliver your order and as provided by law. You may access your order form at any time by clicking on the “Order Status” section.
6. Before submitting the order form, you will be asked to identify and correct any eventual input errors.
7. Orders to ZOOBEETLE.FR & ZOOBEETLE.COM must be submitted in either French or English.
8. After your order form has been submitted, ZOOBEETLE.FR & ZOOBEETLE.COM will process your order.
9. ZOOBEETLE will not process purchases that do not provide sufficient guarantees of solvency or which are incomplete or incorrect, or orders for products that are no longer available. In the above cases, we shall inform you by e-mail that the contract has not been executed and that ZOOBEETLE has not carried out your purchase order, specifying the reasons thereof. If the products displayed on ZOOBEETLE.FR & ZOOBEETLE.COM become unavailable after the time of your last access and ZOOBEETLE has since received your order form, ZOOBEETLE shall inform you within thirty (30) working days of receipt of your order of the unavailability of the ordered products. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available, ZOOBEETLE will refund the total amount you have paid.
10. By submitting an order form and contracting with ZOOBEETLE, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. Should you not agree with certain provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, please do not submit your order form for the purchase of products on ZOOBEETLE.FR & ZOOBEETLE.COM.
12. Upon receipt of an order form, ZOOBEETLE shall send you an e-mail confirmation of the purchase order containing a summary of the information in the order form (General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the products' main characteristics, a detailed indication of the price, terms of payment, return rights and shipping costs).
Warranties and Indication of Product Prices
1. On ZOOBEETLE.FR & ZOOBEETLE.COM, we offer top-quality products for sale. These products are purchased by ZOOBEETLE directly from fashion houses, manufacturers and merchants, and are carefully selected according to stringent quality controls.
2. ZOOBEETLE.FR & ZOOBEETLE.COM does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality as compared to corresponding standards offered on the market. The only type of products which may be sold on ZOOBEETLE.FR & ZOOBEETLE.COM in a second-hand and/or worn condition will be vintage items; these items will appear in a specific section on the ZOOBEETLE.FR & ZOOBEETLE.COM sites. In the description of each vintage product, ZOOBEETLE will specify the conditions of preservation of the products if they differ from the standards set by the market.
3. The main characteristics of our products are described in the product specifications field on ZOOBEETLE.FR & ZOOBEETLE.COM. The appearance of the products offered for sale on ZOOBEETLE.FR may not correspond exactly to the appearance of the actual items in terms of image and colors due to variations caused by different Internet browsers or computer monitors.
4. Prices are subject to change. Verify the final price of sale before sending the appropriate order form.
5. All products are delivered with an attached label. Do not remove any labels or seals from purchased products in case you should wish to return the purchased product.
6. Should you decide to exercise your right to return purchased products, please be aware that ZOOBEETLE will not accept products that are returned without the labels or seals with which they were delivered, or products that have been altered from their original state, or that have been damaged.
1. Payment of the product prices and applicable shipping costs must be made using one of the procedures indicated on the order form.
2. You can pay by credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex), bank transfer or PayPal.
In case of payment by credit/debit card, all financial details (e.g. card number or expiration date) will be sent by encrypted protocol to Be2BILL or other banks which provide remote electronic payment services; no third parties shall have any access thereto whatsoever. These details will be used by ZOOBEETLE.FR exclusively for performing the procedures relating to your purchase or for issuing refunds in the case of returns, in compliance with the exercise of your return right, or for reporting cases of fraud to the police.
If you wish to pay by bank transfer, the transfer should be made to the following account, please contact
If the amount of the order exceeds 250 €, ZOOBEETLE may request from the Consumer a copy of the credit/debit card used for the transaction and documentary proof of residence.
3. The price for the purchase of products and their associated shipping costs as indicated in the order form will be charged to your current account only when the purchased products are actually expedited.
Shipping and Delivery of Products
For specific product shipping and delivery procedures, please see the FAQs - Shipping and Returns. Please read these sections carefully. The information provided in these sections forms an integral part of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and, consequently, shall be considered to be fully understood and accepted by you at the time your order form is sent.
For information requests or claims, ZOOBEETLE can be contacted in France at
+33 1 42 71 08 85 or via e-mail, at the following address: email@example.com
1. You may return products purchased on ZOOBEETLE.FR & ZOOBEETLE.COM without any penalty and without specifying the reason within fourteen (14) working days of receipt of the products purchased on ZOOBEETLE.FR & ZOOBEETLE.COM.
2. To cancel your contract with ZOOBEETLE.FR & ZOOBEETLE.COM, we invite you to send the products you do not wish to keep within fourteen (14) working days of receipt of the products to the following address:
Return costs must be paid by the customer - except if the product has a default. If your package should be lost, ZOOBEETLE will not be held responsible and will not refund the cost of the products included in the package.
For any further questions, you may contact ZOOBEETLE in France at +33 1 42 71 08 85 or via e-mail, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The right of return – in compliance with the terms and procedures described above – is considered to be correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
1. Products must not have been used, worn, washed nor damaged
2. All labels must still be attached to the products
3. Products must be returned in their original packaging (in the case of audio CDs or books, they must be sealed as when sent; if you wish to return a kit, it must contain all the components)
4. Returned products must be sent to ZOOBEETLE in a single delivery. ZOOBEETLE reserves the right to refuse products that were originally sent in a single order but that
4. If the return right is exercised in conformity with the provisions set forth in paragraph 3, ZOOBEETLE shall refund the sums paid for the returned products, net of any shipping costs for delivery to you of the purchased products.
5. ZOOBEETLE shall refund the sums already paid for the purchase of the products and the shipping costs for the delivery to you of the purchased products only if the products are returned for reasons that may be the fault of ZOOBEETLE, e.g., in case the products do not have the promised essential characteristics, have manufacturing defects, or have been erroneously delivered. In this last
6. ZOOBEETLE shall refund sums already paid as soon as possible and in any case within thirty (30) days from the date on which ZOOBEETLE became aware of your decision to exercise your return right. We will promptly start the procedure for refunding the sums after having confirmed that the terms and conditions stated above have been duly complied with, as indicated above.
7. In the event that your return does not comply with the terms and conditions set out in paragraph 5 of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, you will not be entitled to any refund of sums already paid to ZOOBEETLE. Nevertheless, you shall be entitled to receive the products in the condition in which they were returned to ZOOBEETLE at your own expense. If you do not wish to receive the products in the condition in which they were returned to us, ZOOBEETLE may legally keep the returned items as well as the sums already paid for their acquisition.
Refund Times and Procedures
1. After the products have been returned, ZOOBEETLE shall check the conformity of the products with the conditions indicated in the return section. When ZOOBEETLE is able to confirm that such conditions have been met, ZOOBEETLE shall send you confirmation of acceptance of the returned products by e-mail.
2. Whatever the payment terms used for your purchase, the refund procedure shall be initiated by ZOOBEETLE within thirty (30) days from the date when ZOOBEETLE is apprised of your decision to exercise your return right, after verifying that the return right has been correctly exercised and that the returned products are accepted.
3. If the recipient of the products as indicated in the order form is different from the individual who made the payment for said products, the sums paid shall be refunded to the individual who made the payment by ZOOBEETLE.
4. The currency exchange rate for the credit shall be the same as the currency exchange rate of the original
We collect personal data concerning clients navigating on ZOOBEETLE.FR & ZOOBEETLE.COM by using cookies in accordance with current laws.
The collected data is for the exclusive use of ZOOBEETLE.FR & ZOOBEETLE.COM. This data is essential for managing and processing orders, as well as for supervising business relations between Consumers and ZOOBEETLE. ZOOBEETLE is responsible for the correct management of this data. This data may be transmitted to companies or subcontractors providing products or services to ZOOBEETLE.
The user has the right to access, modify or delete personal data. The user has the right to prevent ZOOBEETLE from transmitting his data by contacting us via email at the following address: email@example.com or by sending us a letter at our office located at 14, rue Saint-Roch - 75001 Paris Paris (France).
This website has been registered with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL, the French national agency regulating data protection) on 20/09/2006 under number 1192212. The CNIL governs the processing of personal data carried out by anyone who is domiciled or has registered offices in France.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by the French law.
Amendments and Updates
The General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be amended from time to time, in consideration of new laws and regulations but not limited thereto. The new General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be effective as of the date of publication on ZOOBEETLE.FR, & ZOOBEETLE.COM.